Monday, January 7, 2013

The Real New Year's Day

I don't know if I've ever been this excited for a Monday. I literally haven't had a "normal" week since mid November when my grandfather got sick. I've been going non-stop since then, visiting and hosting family, shooting weddings, hotels engagements, families, celebrating the holidays and moving into a new place. So for me, today marks the first day of the new year. We are all moved in and I can finally get back to some sort of normalcy. I've got a new place, a new semester starting, a new year to conquer. Shoot, I've even got a fresh pair of contacts in. This is serious, people. 

Big things are coming in 2013 for me. Graduating and (finally) growing my biznaz, planning my wedding, getting settled in our new place, training for another marathon and trying my best to attend all eleven (yes 11!) weddings I've been invited to this year. (That must be some sort of record, no?) 

So this may be a bit late, but Happy New Year friends! I hope its the best one yet!

No comments: