Monday, January 14, 2013

The Freakin Weekend


Wow. What an amazing weekend! One of my besties came out to Breckenridge for a little vacay with her husband and (adorable, adorable, adorabe!) twins. We had a blast catching up and drinking too much wine, dining at some of Breck's finest establishments (Daylight Donut, I'm talking to you!) and, of course, skiing! 

One of the things I love most about Colorado is that it's a destination place for so many of my friends and family! Sure, people visited me when I lived in Atlanta, but when they come out west, there's so much to see and do.  I love crashing  visiting them on their vacations and getting to show them a bit of why I love this place so much. Thanks for letting me crash Whit!

Sunday wasn't too shabby either. A Falcon's playoff win, a home improvement project and a gourmet twist on one of my favorite dishes from my childhood. (recipe to come soon!)

 Photo wall. Part deux. 
 Bloodies. Cause no project in our household can be completed sober! 

This is me "helping". 

No comments: