Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Man/Girl Behavior


As most of you know, I have three brothers, so while I do have some pretty girly tendencies, I can also be a bit of a dude.  My apartment has always looked like a bachelor pad (hello black leather!), I live for college football and have thirst for bourbon and Budweiser that could put any self-respecting man to shame. Needless to say, being raised by wolves with three bros, this has carried into my adult life. The funny thing is, there is often some crossover when it comes to my daily life. I call this man/girl behavior. Giving myself a manicure while watching the playoffs, listening to Christina Aguilera while driving a Ford F250, and, most recently, reading Sports Illustrated while taking a bubble bath. I can't help it. Its who I am!

No comments: