Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist: Cooking Tools

Oh kitchen gadgets! How I love thee! While most girls swoon over shoes and dresses, I lust for the latest cooking tools that always make my time in the kitchen quicker and easier. Over the holidays as I prepare meals and festive goodies I am reminded of a few of my favorite culinary tools...from the practical (a dutch oven that will survive anything...including a house fire) to the fun (try using a strawberry huller...you'll love it) there are just certain things you never knew you always needed. And all of thesm make wonderful presents and stocking stuffers for the foodie in your life. 

Bodum French Press $30
Cuisinart Elite Food Processor $200
Pizza Stone $20
Le Creuset Dutch Oven $220
Strawberry Huller $8
Sea Salt $11
Wusthof 10 Piece Knife Block $180

1 comment:

Cookware Reviews said...

Wow, very handy kitchen tools! I would like to have all of that in my kitchen! Thanks for sharing