Friday, December 14, 2012

12.21.12



We need to talk about the world ending, right? I mean, its a week away at this point. How are any of us functioning and living normal lives right now? This is huge people, AND it just so happens to be on my birthday. But that's good I guess. Sortof win/win for me. If we don't die, well that's obviously a win, but if we do then I'll never be a day over 27, so I guess I've got that going for me. It is kindof weird that so many people are freaking out about a day that I am usually really excited for. At least the clerk at the liquor store thought it was humorous that my date of birth is the day we are all supposed to perish from the earth. Glad I could do that for him.

In all seriousness, as we all know by now, the Mayan calendar doesn't end on 12/21/12, it simply restarts. A good reminder for us all to restart things in our lives that need to change. For me, thats going to be focusing on building my professional brand and growing my business, and working on making the important relationships in my life a priority. I'm counting on y'all to keep me accountable.

In other news, I am completely done with my holiday shopping. This has to be some sort of record for me. Be impressed. Be very impressed.

Have a great weekend lovelies!

No comments: