Friday, September 28, 2012

Recent Work

One of my favorite things about the photography program at the Art Institute is the portfolio class process. Over the course of 3 quarters, you show your work to peers and instructors, they give you honest feedback to find your strengths and weaknesses and help you build a portfolio of work that prepares you for graduation. Up until this class, the main focus of my photography, and my portfolio for that matter, was portraiture. But I recently shot some architecture and interiors for the Magnolia Hotel in Houston. Not only did I love it, but the response I got from my portfolio class was pretty encouraging.  I truly enjoy shooting people, and while that will remain my focus and passion, I have to say I'm pretty excited about exploring new areas of photography. 







No comments: