Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Superbowl. Vine-style.

Superbowl Sunday is basically my favorite holiday of the year. I know, I know. Its not technically a holiday, but in my house I treat it as one. Great food, beer and football. Duh. It should totally be a holiday. We had a super low-key day, relaxing and watching the game all by ourselves. We made stuffed meatballs and spaghetti. Amazing. Mozzarella inside meatballs? I'm not sure how I came up with the idea, but I'm glad I did! 

As for the actual game? I thought it was pretty good, as far as Superbowls go. Beyonce totally killed it too. I cried a little when Kelly and Michelle came out. Brought me back to my middle school days. God I loved Destiny's Child. But the commercials? Terrible! Its like the ad agencies forgot about the Superbowl this year and had to come up with crap at the last minute. I want another one of these ads

Anyhoo...are y'all vine-ing yet? I am and I love it! Its my new obsession. Here's some videos I made Sunday. Totally cheesy, but oh so fun. I promise my video/editing skills will get better. 


No comments: