Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oven-Roasted Cherry Tomatoes

My parents garden is still overflowing with produce, so when they came to Denver last week, they brought plenty, including an overflowing ziplock bag of cherry tomatoes. Ummmm.....YUM! They're my absolute fav. But instead of the usual salad topping and snack, I decided to get a little creative with them and slow roast them in the oven. It took quite a bit longer than I expected (about 5 hours to be exact) but they are soooo good and will make the perfect topping for pizzas, pastas and salads. 

 Cutting these little babies into halves seemed to take forever...until I realized my dad picked all of them by hand. Uhhhh...Thanks Pops!


I used garlic, olive oil and sea salt and put them in the oven at 200 degrees for about 5 hours. 

No comments: